Friday, October 22, 2010

How to talk to a girl you dont know?

Alright so there's this girl that goes to my high school. She's new, and I honestly don't know who she chills with or talks to. I have no problem talking to girls if I have some sort of background with them you know. Just having a tuff time with the ones I don't know at all haha she likes the same style of music I like, and I play in a local band with the same style. Any help or advice would be awesome:)

And thank you in advance!How to talk to a girl you dont know?
Well,try to talk to her like you said that you both like same kind of music so ask her anything about music like who is her favorite artist %26amp; what else she likes try to talk to her you might end up with some good stuff who knows if she rejects you don't get upset just move on...How to talk to a girl you dont know?
just walk straight up to her and ask her about herself i dont mean to sound sexest but girls love talking about themselves from my experience at least



and of course throw in a few facts about yourself to make it a real conversation



a good point to start with is



hey whats up?



then say your new right



then work from there
Maybe ask her to come watch your band play. Girls dig boys in bands.

No comments:

Post a Comment