Thursday, October 28, 2010

How should I talk this girl in my class in this situation...?

It is the first day of freshman year, and I am sitting in my Research Methods class. I am in a seat at the opposite end of the room from her and she glanced in my direction for about a second. The teacher was giving a lecture and then assigned us to groups for an experiment (she and I are in different groups though). I don't how to approach her. Should I just say 'Hi'? I'm afraid that if I do she'll think I'm some kind of retard for randomly going up to her and uttering 'HI!'. I figure I might get bonus points for some witty on-the-spot remark about something (too bad I'm not intrinsically awesome at that like a lot of other people are). So I was just curious as to what I should do in this situation. And if it helps, she seemed to have been semi-comfortable with her group, they weren't close friends but merely semi-aquaintance-ish at the best. A little more info that might help: it's the last period of the day and she didn't seem especially preppy or popular likethosebitchycheerleadersHow should I talk this girl in my class in this situation...?
Get over it and say hello, it's the only wat to get to know her, what's the worst that can happen?How should I talk this girl in my class in this situation...?
I would just say hi, I'm (name). How's YOUR experiment going. If she's interested she'll continue the conversation.
awwwwww



i would first do psyhical /body language type things. like if she drops something within your reach, pick it up for her while smiling. ya know, try to flirt a little. if she smiles geniunly, and not those ';thank you ok bye'; smiles, she MIGHT be interested in you too. try to do simple things like that, get her to notice you. confidence is very sexy, and all girls love a funny, sweet guy (well most girls)
ask her a question

it makes her feel smart

and while yor asking her a question ask her what her name is,and tell her youll see her later

its a good conversation starter a least

No comments:

Post a Comment