Friday, October 22, 2010

Are there any Signs a girl likes you by the way they talk to you?

alright so there's this girl that I like that I sit with at lunch and normally I ask her how her day has been and things like that but recently she has been the one asking me that. also today we went to go take our trays up and she started talking to me but with this big (sort of nervous looking) smile, so she really wasn't talking in a casual way. She also seems a bit more nicer to me than to some other guys. can you tell by the way a girl talks to you if they like you or not?Are there any Signs a girl likes you by the way they talk to you?
ya man, there's alot you can tell by that. if she asks questions about your life, she's interested. also take a look at her body language.



good signs:

toes/feet pointed to you

leg crossed facing you

straight posture

eye contact for that extra second

eyes will flutter

they'll say like alot

smiling

touching you in any way

facing you in any way

wrists exposed

No comments:

Post a Comment