Friday, October 22, 2010

How does a shy girl talk to a guy?

He's seems really sweet, nice, fun, %26amp; cool.

And he likes to talk a lot.

But I'm extremely quiet with people I am not close to %26amp; most people hate that trait about me.

And he's so skinny and I'm kind of chunky and he probably finds me disgusting (and I've been losing weight slowly %26amp; healthy for a while. I wish it would just come off faster)How does a shy girl talk to a guy?
Ok, I understand what you mean. I'm shy around new people too, but if you have mutual friends, my advice would be to bring that friend with you when you see him next, and have her/him start the conversation, and then you start talking, then it becomes easier to talk if u rnt alone. eventually you will be less shy around him

No comments:

Post a Comment