Thursday, October 28, 2010

How Do i Tell If A Shy Girl Likes Me?

i met this girl from my friend by making prank calls but she said she wanted to still talk to me so we talked a while like text for 3 months until she gave me her myspace i saw her... i didn't put my picture because i don't really got any but one day i noticed her walk by my class because i told her my classes and i said hey and she waved. that day she texted me saying something like this kid with beautiful eyes said hey to me and i said that was me and she was like oh that's cool. after that the next week i guess she stalked me because on Friday she said she was watching me and etc etc. i'm like ok, then she came back to my lunch and i saw her the next week peeking at me... i didn't want to say something because i wanted to see if she would come up to me to see if she was shy and she didn't but one night we were texting and i was talking about going back with my X and shes like why and etc etc but shes like dam i can't believe you might go back out with her... then i asked her if she liked me and she said no as a friend and im like cool. then she tells me all these guys are trying to go out with her and she told me she said no to them all and she said she will tell me another time. Well one night someone prank called me saying they loved me and they liked me and im like what do i look like and all thatand she knew im like ok, then her best friend wanted me to call her and i did because she was with the girl and when i talked to her best friend it was her who pranked called me saying she liked me acting as the girl who i think likes me but is shy, so idk if she likes me but my friend said have i talked to her and im like yea and he told me shes always talking about how nice and sweet i am and all that.. im just wonderin if this girl likes me as a friend whats her deal watching me and always talking about me she once asked are you home, i responded with ';yea';. and she said thats good now your safe and can't be hurt i'm like thank you... so if this girl is a good friend to me she seems like she likes me the way she talks to me because my other good girls that are my friends ain't like her.How Do i Tell If A Shy Girl Likes Me?
Well, do you like her? If no, then stop playing with her because she obviously likes you a lot. If you return her feelings, then ask her out. I, being a shy girl, would have done and said the exact same things if I liked a boy a lot. So, now that you know that she likes you, what are you going to do?How Do i Tell If A Shy Girl Likes Me?
she likes you, but it sounds like she playing hard to get tho. i wouldn`t bring up ex`s tho. its like playing with fire..lol just ask her out and see what happens. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment