Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do i girl talk?

My gf always makes fun of be for being skinny with a girl butt, so I want to freak her out by talking like a girl or something like that. I get a lot of kim kardashian comments (I'm 5 foot 6, 120 lbs)



How do I do it? What subjects should I talk about? I want to go over the top with it so she leaves me alone about my butt, lol.



Should i change anything else?



What about girly facial expressions or mannerisms?How do i girl talk?
haha



just be like omg girl did you hear what happened

(stuff like that)

lol idkHow do i girl talk?
what do you mean by ';girl butt';???
watch a girl-- or a queer guy and copy them =]
she is probably jelous of your booty!
talk basically likea gay guy if you want to go over the top. but if she stoped you know you would probably miss it, cause it's funny, just admit it...
just say you have a better butt than she does

No comments:

Post a Comment