Friday, October 22, 2010

How do you talk to girls in a club? How to generally approach a girl?

I am fairly new to a new culture being and eastern born.I am now exposed to Western culture in Canada. I am feeling lonely because I don't have a girl friend. I am not well aware of the culture and do not want to risk embarrassmenty a wrong move. I do go to clubs and discos, but I am still unable to finf my place their. I am flexible enough to adapt the new culture, but I still need some help with some very basic stuff. Can anyone help?How do you talk to girls in a club? How to generally approach a girl?
Take language courses and conversational English will become easier. I have lived in many different countries and the biggest impediment to learning the native cultural specifics is communicating efficiently.How do you talk to girls in a club? How to generally approach a girl?
I know that your culture does not allow females to go out to clubs or discos. I can't help but wonder why you would want to do this.
Be Yourself, Relax and try and be amusing. Talk about something you both have in common, but dont try and bluff it. Remember you have an extra card as if you can be amusing girls will always want to know ';what its like'; in a different culture.
  • control there temperature
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment