Sunday, December 11, 2011

Is it normal to be talk seriously with a girl on a date because I always come off serious?

When i'm talking to a girl on a date or approaching a girl and having a conversation I always seem to come off as serious. I mean I would like to make the girl laugh straight from the get go, but I always seem to ask her questions seriously or talk with her serious. How can I be less serious, because I have got a sense of humour it's just it's hard to show it when first approaching girls.Is it normal to be talk seriously with a girl on a date because I always come off serious?
Personally, when a man approaches me, I like him to be serious, but also have a bit of playfulness. Try smiling more, and making lighter conversation. When you speak to them, try also adding a joke in the conversation. Show off that great sense of humor!Is it normal to be talk seriously with a girl on a date because I always come off serious?
Don't be afraid to say the wrong things...
Some girls like more serious guys, there's nothing wrong with not being a joker all the time! It can be very appealing to have someone you can have a real conversation with. My advice for you is to just be yourself. I know it sounds cheesy and cliched, but you need to find someone who likes you without you having to force a personality that's not your own. :)
dude just be fun, but not to much fun, you have to the right kind of things seriously and other things ot so seriously, it depends on the girl and the date.... if you are going to go to a rollar coaster park dont start talking about your financial influences....

No comments:

Post a Comment