Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do you talk to a girl you like?

I really like this girl who is in the school year below me. I've told her that I like her, but I don't really know her much. I really want to talk to her in person at school, but she's always with friends, and whenever I see her I feel like somebody's punched me in the stomach, also I don't know what to say to her. What do I do?How do you talk to a girl you like?
You: Hey

Girl: Hey

You: How're you

Girl: *response*

You: Ok

Girl *Gives head*





That easy.How do you talk to a girl you like?
Ask her if you can give her some head.
You walk up to her and say, 'Hello, I'm %26lt;insert name here%26gt;. How are you doing?' Then you do something us adults refer to as carrying on a conversation. I know it's a novel concept and takes effort on your part, but it has actually been known to work a few million times.
understand that she just like you, has sexual needs to be satisfied

you are more powerful than her. look through her. she will feel weak and

then be attracted by your confidence.



Also belief, belief is the most important thing. if your belief wavers, it is her biological obligation

to destroy you.
when you see her with her friends, wait until they start walking away and quickly go up to her and start talking to her. her freiends will see you and walk away to give you privacy, and then you'll be alone and can talk to her

:)

1 comment:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to randomly approaching girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

    If you'd rather have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and night clubs...

    Then I urge you to play this short video to learn a strange secret that might get you your personal harem of beautiful women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    ReplyDelete