Sunday, December 11, 2011

How does a guy talk to a girl?

Asked this already, but just want some more advice.



I'm 23 and can't ever seem to pick up a girl. I've been told that I'm too smart and intimidating. I don't think I come of like that, I mean I'm a smart guy, but not that smart. I've also been told that I stand out even though I don't try and I draw attention, but I don't really want this. So I guess that's all just natural or something. I hang out with girls, but then it's like they don't want to talk to me again. When I go to bars even the slutty girls just kind of ignore me, well they say hi and talk, but there never seems to be any interest. When I do find out a girl was interested it's always later. Things like ';I was really into you when I met you'; or '; So and so had a crush on you and wanted to hang out when she was in town';. My question is how do I talk to girls to keep all of this from happening. I would really like to meet a girl here. I've been told I over talk myself and things like that. Please help.How does a guy talk to a girl?
I see the problem here, it is clear as day. Here's the scoop.... its good that you are talking, conversation skill/technique is the smoking gun to landing any woman, and I do mean ANY woman. So, you are talking, so that is great; however, here is your problem: you talk about the wrong things.



Talking about the wrong things will turn off a woman on so many levels. Ask yourself this.... what do you talk about most of the time? Do you talk about yourself? Your career or your tastes? Do you bother to ASK questions?



One of the keys to melting a woman's panties is to ask ask ask! Display some form of geniune interest in her life; not too much though, she will get turned off. Trust me, it isn't your smarts; women place little to no emphasis on socio-economic status or cultural background. What counts is this....



The 2 main traits in a man that attract women are, in strict order: 1. sense of humor and 2. confidence. The key is to incorporate a sense of humor into your conversational technique... the confidence will take care of itself since it is a product of the convo-humor factor.



Try to keep 95% of the convo about HER, 5% or less about you, VERY important. If you fail to do this, she will interpret it as ';approval talk';, even if you are not trying to impress her... she will think you are insecure and are seeking her approval by talking about your credentials and pros. This will make you severely unattractive, since women are turned off by men who constantly seek approval from others.



Good luck buddy, let me know if you need any help I'd be happy to give you some tips!
  • skin whiteners bleach creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment