Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I talk to a girl I like?

I'm quite shy and have never had a girlfriend or done anything with a girl but theres a girl I like and who says hi to me when she sees me out and accpeted my friend request on facebook but Ive never actually properly spoken to because I'm too embarassed but when I see her I feel happy and want to talk to her. What would you suggest I do to get to talk to her more or should I just give up?How do I talk to a girl I like?
maybe start with facebook. if youre both on at the same time, then open up the chat thing and say hi and then ask how she is. ask her questions, girls like to answer questions (just nothing too personal... yet) but if she asks you questions, answer, not just like a yes or a no, but try to elaborate a little. if she asks how your day was, dont say it was fine, say it was good, and you did this in some class. dont go on and on though.

then after that, say hi to her in school and stuff, and you never know what will happen. good luck :-)How do I talk to a girl I like?
just talk to her on facebook when she comes on. and one day just come out and say, ';hey, i like you...';
when she says hi yo u say hi back, and start a conversation
i did this and got a date...over the years i wasnt sure if i should show a girl i like her or play hard to get but i found out how to do it (best for me)...just smile at her and ask her how she is with a calm voice...if she asks how ever thing is dont say good or fine, but smile at her and say everything is beautiful with a very calm voice...when you see her say hey whats up with a smile, and ask her abotu school...if you have a class with her ask her if she wants to study together when you feel comfortable enough...and SMILE the whole time...if you smile a lot girls kinda get hypnotized and think its a very mysterious thing that they want to explore....if your really close with her where you pretty much know her and see her wink at her or kiss her in mid air...shell melt (unless you really dont see yourself doing that) be calm, if you show interest but seem to know what your doing girls will appreciate it...dont add a girl on facebook you hardly know and not talk to her...those are the lame guys, have confidence man just say **** it, who cares if she knows you like her, if you are so comfortable with it she wont mind at all...but if your like a little kid its not good. dont be embarassed man, your saying you want to give up so i say you just approach her and if you think shell reject you you shouldnt care cause your gonna give up anyway, so break that shyness...do whatever it takes to approach her, no matter how stupid or scared you feel, because you have to face that to break it for the rest of your life...everyone whos done it get girls because they fought the fear, the rest are too scared to bother, thats why people say be a man!



good luck
  • pink hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment