Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can I calm my nerves when I talk to this girl?

I like a girl in the grade below me, which is weird enough because I have never dated younger before.. but the problem is, I get really nervous whenever I try to have a conversation with her. Is there any mental strategies I can use to calm myself enough to talk to her without feeling extremely nervous?How can I calm my nerves when I talk to this girl?
If the girl likes you she probably gets just as nervouse as you do when talking to you. What guys don't relize is girls are just as panicky and nervouse as you! If anything wrose! When we like a guy and we say hi to him at first we will be all happy but then we will start over analyzinga nd be like oh my gosh I should have never done that, I probably looked so bad, I bet he hates me. So you having nerves is nothing! Just think about how she is probabaly going through worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment