Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I talk to this girl I'm crazy about?

I'm COMPLETELY lost. I talk to girls all the time, I hang out with about 6 girls daily. I've never felt so nervous about talking to a girl I like, nor have I EVER felt like this before- not with any previous girlfriends or girls I've liked.



The weird thing is- I've hardly ever spoken to the girl before.



I've done stuff for her, like opened doors and things like that, even before I liked her.



She doesn't talk much, and I have NO idea what to talk to her about.



I have her in 2 classes, and we're both freshmen. Help please?How do I talk to this girl I'm crazy about?
Since you're in her classes, strike up a conversation about homework, upcoming project/test/field trip/activity, or compliment her on her hair, shirt, any jewelry like a necklace or something. Remember, confidence is key, so be confident, be yourself, and don't be afraid of being embarrassed. You can also talk about a current news event, or if she's reading a book in class, ask her what its about. Pick anything to talk about. But that's only half the work. The other half is having the courage to actually talk to her. Good luck!How do I talk to this girl I'm crazy about?
Try the direct approach. Introduce yourself, get her number.
been there.

honestly, i haven't gotten out of the whole ';i really like you, and i know you see me, but i'm too much of a pansyass to talk to you'; phase.

but from a girl's perspective, i think you should definitely just ask her random questions about the classes you have. and then make small talk about the significant events in that class.
be yourself and don't be shy who knows maybe shes shy too
Find out what her hobbies are and maybe talk about that and whats new and that stuff.Maybe talk about personal stuff when its truley the right time and you both no a lot about each other.
Been there, done that, she dumped her boy friend and said no to me LOL. Just go up to her directly at lunch or something and ask her for her number before you leave. Be polite, but don't look like a pansy, chicks don't like jerks to that big of a point.



Good luck



-Billy
You have the same problem I have with a guy - I'm pretty outgoing talking to guys I know but I have no idea what to say to this guy I like. I never get to talk to him. I only have 1 class with him and we sit on opposite sides of the classroom which makes it hard. I guess you just have to break the silence somehow - you could just start with ';What website were we supposed to go to?'; or some simple question about homework, so that it's not obvious that you like her and so it's not awkward. If you just say simple things like that maybe you'll get lucky and the conversation will carry on if you try.



Good luck!
if youre trying to think of ways to strike up a conversation with her ask her to explain something one of your teachers said in class that day
You should talk to her. A girl wouldn't mind if a guy talks to her. The worst thing that can happen is you guys will become friends. And that's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment