Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I talk to a girl without her thinking I am stupid?

I am a pretty popular guy at my school, I am on the basketball team, like almost everyone knows me, or at least has heard of me. I got a bunch of friends that are guys. But not really any friends thats girls. And of course I get tired of hanging out with just guys all the time, Im not gay. I know I have the looks, not sure about the personality, im sure i got the personality somewhere because everyone seems to think im pretty cool to hang out with. But I just cant talk to girls for some reason. I like girls a lot and I want to find a good girlfriend, but I just cant talk to them. I am always thinking ';Nah better not talk to her i will prolly say something retarded'; Or sometimes I think ';what if I freeze up she will think i am stupid and she will make fun of me';. And I just plain out think that any girl would think Im retarded if I try to talk to them. I think they are to good for me to talk to, and sometimes I will try showing off in front of em and try to get them to notice me but it doesnt happen. Do girls come to you? Or are you suppose to come to them? Because I have waited and waited and none have came to me. A few have tried to talk to me but I was so scared of sayin sumtin retarded I would try to avoid any conversations and try to end conversations as quickly as possible. Can anyone help me? Perhaps someone who has been in my shoes before?How do I talk to a girl without her thinking I am stupid?
1st off dont be to cocky bout your looks.... just cuz you think you look sexy dont mean you are...


2nd play it cool if you wanna talk to a girl when you walk by here say ';hey cutie'; and wink she will say ';hey'; be like ';just thought id let you no you look really good today'; she may say thanks or i no depends if she is stuck up or not.... DONT act cocky at all then after a week or two of talking to her like that ask her to a movie... buy the tickets and ask if she wants anything to eat or drink DONT try to get in her pants until a month of dating her hold hands at the movies 2 time yall hang out kiss her on the cheek! then so on and so forth youll get her dont worryHow do I talk to a girl without her thinking I am stupid?
First of all, she will come. It may be high school, but probably not. actually, i really doubt it. anyway, here are some tips:


1. no burping, farting, etc. unless she tells you she likes it


2. give her complements, but not creepy ones. like, ';good job on your solo yesterday,'; or, ';i really like your drawing,'; or something.


3. follow up complement with question, like, ';why did you choose that song, '; or ';was it hard to sing?';, ';what's your favorite song?';


4. give her space. unless she's really into the conversation, don't bombard her with questions. she may be uncomfortable talking with someone fo rth e first time.


5. no showing off, or acting like you are so cool. be friendly, modest, humorous. no ';macho man';.





hope this helps. sorry if i wasted your time.
The only way you're going to improve is to TRY! You have to take the risk and just leap in. It will be scary and you'll be nervous but just try, and you'll gradually learn and get more comfortable. You'll probably always be a bit nervous, but Everyone feels that way. And it will probably be real rough for a while. But the point is, you have to start somewhere.


Try having a conversation with a girl you like. Don't use being cocky and rude as a protection to hide your fear - I'd rather talk to a guy who seems a little bit nervous than one who comes off as a jerk. You're obviously a confident guy - just keep that with you when you're talking to girls.
Try not saying stupid jokes, do not say something stupid or act all cool and bad boy. Girls don't come to the boy. To tell weather a girl likes you are not if she acts all nervous around you or shes trying to get your attention she likes you or she's just weird if she teases you or makes fun of you she does not like you. When you talk to a girl act like yourself we girls like it when boys act like them self. And more thing girls like to talk so go along with the conversation. And lastly we girls hate it when guys always ask guys for girl advice I mean girls have much more experience being a girl they know what girls want in a boy. But not all girls are the same but this will always be true about a girl we don't want boys giving us to much pressure and we want boys to act like your self. One more thing im a tomboy I maybe a tomboy but that does not mean I don't know anything about girls.
You probably don't have the personality with that cocky *** attitude.
here's a tip..unless u have an extremely high IQ and use HUGE words which usually bore most girls, every girl thinks guys are stupid in general...Just be nice and try to make a girl laugh..relax..you'll get it someday
you could try to start a conversation with them, like asking them if they're doing well in school, or how's their life been, or (just plan on what you're going to talk to a girl about)


****** by the way, DON'T TRY TO FREAZE UP just think about if they look pretty, or hot or some other things
okay listen coming from a girls point of veiw .


dont avoid conversation expecially if you good lookin popular guy on the basketball team


talk to some girls dont think about what your going to say to them.


or if ur still scared of saying somthin stupid walk by them and smile. it makes girls think.


guys usually go to girls but girls will usually be flirty if they like you.


dont by shy!














awnser mineee please(:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ArYMvaT4PRaGLvcKXPm6L_oazKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20091203171401AAf6jh8
This sounds like a question for...The Love Guru. Let me help...


First things first...99% Of females WILL NOT go to you. Girls want the guy to go to them. Also, do not be afraid to talk to her in front of her friends. I KNOW It's easier said than done but a girl will LOVE it for you to talk to them in front of her friends. It shows you are courageous and not afraid to talk with them and show you feelings. Next, you will not freeze up. That's only in movies. The hardest part is starting the convo. Once it is started, you won't freeze up. If it is mutual the convo will blossum by itself, if not, you may find youself forcing convo which means it is not worth it. Try to approach her rather calmly and say, Excuse me, could I talk to you for a second? I just wanted to introduce myself to you, Im __________(Insert Name). At this point she will most likely say her name but if not she WILL say somthing. If she doesn't say her name, ask her what hers is. Once she tells you say thats a nice name, don't say beautiful name becuase that is stupid and you are going to say beatiful later on. Once she says her name say I just wanted to introduce myself to you, I noticed you a few times in the hallways and I wanted to meet you and tell you, you are very beautfull. She'll say thank you blah blah blah. Even if she doesnt like you she'll say thank you. After that you wait a couple days. BUT,during those few days you always say Hi to her. Then about 2-4 days later, never more than that. You pull her aside again and say, hey I was wondering If you wanted to hang out somtime or go somwhere with me...If she likes you she will say sure, that sounds good. Then you ask for her number. You leave. DO NOT CALL the same night. It makes you look desperate. You call or text her the NEXT day. Once that happens you should be set from there. Good Luck
Speaking as a girl, I wait for guys to come to me. Don't try to get their attention by showing off, simply go talk to them. If you just let the conversation flow, you'll find out that talking to girls is probably easier than it looks (:
I haven't been in your shoes b/c i am a girl and don't have trouble talking to anyone, but the guy has to go to the girl and im sure if your as cute as you say you are and everyone likes you then a lot of girls like you too but they have the same problem and are trying to figure out what they can say so they don't look retarded. Oh, and don't stop a conversation as quickly as possible it makes the girl think you think there's something wrong with them and that could be part of the reason their not showing any interest in you. Deep down im sure someone likes you. START TALKING!! ;) lol Good Luck! hope it works. You can always email me!! :) lol
easy





STOP THINKING SO DAMN MUCH





seriously if your as awesome as you say - just sit back and let the girls come to you. go to a party, smile and try not to be a douche chicks will dig it.
Well im a girl but i have been in your shoes girls go threw the same thing. You should just go up to the girl you like and start talking to her say your name first if you don't no her be like hi im and say you name, then just be yourself and be cool a confident about yourself and keep thinking i can do this and don't try to say something stupid and if you do just laugh about it with her or make a joke about whatever you said stupid.
hey , just be your self!
some girls will come to you, some won't. i'm one of those girls who won't lol but not all girls are shy.. i would just be yourself, don't show off it doesn't really work haha. just talk to them little by little you will find someone you like and then talk to her :) haha good luck :)
no !


most girls won't come to you,


the best way to talk to a girl is too be casual !


don't try to show off ( girls hate it ! )


just casualy be like 'hey'


and ask to catch lunch ,


or go for a walk . ( girls like to walk )


just be yourself ; and compliment the girl !


something like ; i like your smile , ' hey beauitful ( once you date ) ,


things like that !


good luck !
You'll Figure It Out..








--- Gothic/Emo Chik(:

No comments:

Post a Comment