Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can I talk to this girl? She keeps looking at me. Any advice? I have no experience with women.?

For the past couple of weeks I've noticed a girl looking at me at the bus stop. I didn't think anything of it. But I found it weird when she kept doing it. Recently I was standing outside the little shelter at the bus stop. The girl stood in between me and the shelter. That was odd because there wasn't a lot of room between me and the shelter. Then several minutes later, she sits on the floor right behind me. Another day, as everyone was getting off the bus, I saw her get out. I kept my eyes on her. Then I saw her looking at me or at my direction at a distance. I think this would be a great opportunity to give it a shot and see if she's interested (I'm always wrong at reading girl's body language). I believe she's younger than me and we both attend the same college (same bus stop as well).



I only have a few weeks of school left and you know what, with the right plan, I'll give it my all. I'm tired of not trying just because I'm going to be rejected. I need to take risks and learn from it. The only problem is that I find it hard to approach people. It takes me a while to get comfortable talking to them. Honestly I'm not much of a talker but if there's good chemistry with the right person, I'll do fine. I need some suggestions. I don't want to approach her and end up making it an awkward moment if I don't talk much or whatever. I hate those silent awkward moments and want to avoid that. When would it be a good time to ask for her number? I'm not very good at asking girls for their numbers and end up not getting it. Thanks in advance. Any advice would be really helpful. I only have a few weeks of school and went to give it everything I have and more.



I just hope she was looking at me and perhaps likes me. Why else would she keep looking at me right? I just dont consider myself attractive especially since I have some facial piercings and a fw tattoos which may be a turn off for some girls. Plus I look a little bit older for my age despite only being 20. I'd like to get to know her and see where this goes. I never had a girlfriend and rarely talk to girls. My goal is to take her out somewhere and get her number.How can I talk to this girl? She keeps looking at me. Any advice? I have no experience with women.?
Ehh, I'm in the same boat as you, as far as never having a date. I would suggest you just say hi and introduce yourself to her. Try to hang out with her, make her laugh. If you can't make her laugh, most girls have no problem with that. Don't rush or pressure yourself into getting her number or becoming her bf so quickly... wait until your comfortable enough than make your move, but don't take too long, either. Good luck! You sound like you have a good head on your shoulders man ;PHow can I talk to this girl? She keeps looking at me. Any advice? I have no experience with women.?
I'm with the others here: go for it! Because, really, what's there to lose? By the way, there are plenty of women who find piercings and tattoos attractive. I'm one of them. :D



Anyway, good luck!
Bring up something that the two of you have in common (which you already stated: you both attend the same college). Ask her what classes she has, how they're going, if she needs any help, etc. By doing this it won't seem creepy or anything because you're showing a genuine interest in her. From there on, the conversation should start flowing. I don't know what it'll be about but don't think too hard about what to say or else she'll notice.



When you get to know her a little better, ask her for her contact number before you have to leave. Just a simple, ';it's time for me to go now. Do you mind if I can get your number? I really enjoyed our conversation and I'd like to keep in touch if you don't mind.'; and then you can set up another date with her.
Blunt answer. . .



Dude, they are women. There are billions of them. If you think she's interested and she might be, go for her. Stand up, buff out your chest, and get in the game. Seize the moment or let it pass you by. Go up to her and say Hi. Ask her how she's doing, find out the basics, and feel how things are. If she's going for it, ask her number. OR you could ask if she has facebook or something. You aren't going to hit a baseball without a bat sitting in the stands. You have to step up to the plate and swing. Remember, life doesn't end from one woman/girl. If you strike out, hold your head up high and go on. There is always another around the corner. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment