Sunday, December 11, 2011

I am having problems gaining the guts to talk to a girl. i never have trouble talking to girls either.?

I have been working out with her for about a month now and i was skeptical on how old she was at first. i didnt really think about going up to talk to her until one day i saw her driving out of the gym. Now i that i know she is a reasonable age, i cant find the right way to interupt her and start a conversation.



can someone please smack me across the face and give me some advice?I am having problems gaining the guts to talk to a girl. i never have trouble talking to girls either.?
I suggest that you start a random, mundane conversation and do quite a lot of listening, mirror her movements and look her in the eye....



maybe this way you can get your confidence, and if she's remotely interested she'll appreciate that kind of genuine interest and attention.



wish you luck :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment