Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I get this girl to like me?

Now she is way out of my league. She is a cool girl who I really realy like. But I'm fat and ugly. We only talked a few times and when a kid call me dumb, she stuck up for me and said, ';don't mess with him. He is my friend yo';. I really like her and I'm shy when it comes to talking with girls. I don't want to embarrasss my self when I try to talk to her.How do I get this girl to like me?
be friends first.

get to know each other. she may have stuck up for you but that doesn't mean she is looking for a romance...so take your time. go slow.

let her get used to your presence. be courteous, take care of your health and grooming.

say ';hello, how are you'; whenever you see her. her response will show you what to do next.How do I get this girl to like me?
the best thing to do is be her friend for a while and when shes down bring her up and tell jokes, i think it works, be yourself mainly
The biggest turn-on for girls is when guys are confident. If you don't like your looks, focus on things about yourself that you like and make sure she sees them. Also, girls like guys who are funny (without overdoing it) and who listen. Ask her how she is, and act really interested. One of my best girlfriends is dating a guy who isn't that good-looking, but he is such a gentleman and a sweetheart that me and my other friends are jealous that she found him first.



And while showing off your personality and confidence will help make up for attractiveness, it still won't hurt to hit the gym once in a while to help your chances. ;)
  • How do you add message boards to a website
  • peculiar personal problem
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment