Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can a good looking guy talk to the average girl without creating something awkward?

I can't talk to girls, at least, not without being high as a kite or drunk. I didn't grow up thinking I was very good looking at all. I learned I was later as I developed. Girls ARE attracted to me; I can see it! Last Week, I was at the beach with my friends. We were all kind of high on some legal research chemicals; it was fun actually. That aside though. The reason I mentioned that is cause it gave my shy friend, Robby, the guts to go talking to girls. The thing is, I kept saying that the girls were looking at him, cause I was trying to encourage him, and it worked. But every girl kept looking at me, actually, I know, cause they looked right at me and smiled. A few of the girls from the first group he talked to and some from the next. I know for sure, cause when he went to talk to them, I sat back a ways and the girls were still looking away from him from time to time and flashing a smile once in a while. I smiled back but that was it. I finally got the nerve to walk up to the first group when they were leaving and say ';hi.'; I asked which part of the Island they were from. And the one girl responded, ';That way.'; She said this instead of saying the West side, or City, or anything. It made me feel kind of blown off, like she didn't want to speak to me. So I went back up the beach. Anyway, it's taken me forever just to get this far. I'm already 30 and I've dealt with this my whole life. I would really like to meet a good girl, well, and, truthyfully, have some AWESOME SEX. But this isn't happenin as long as meeting girls is so awkward. Anyway, I've come to know what it is. I'm a really decent looking guy. The reason the girl responded ';that way'; is because she was at a loss for words or shy, or whatever. I realize this afterwards after years of experience and finally figuring it out. I need bold women who carry on conversations I guess, intelligently. I don't know. For a good looking guy, you either got to be really bold and on top of everything with humor, be going after the really good looking girls (****, they intimidate me!). Being better looking pushed a lot of girls away over the years. See, what it is, is that if you are not super outgoing and you don't respond to flirts from girls right away, because you are shy and ignorant to their language, like I was, these girls take a lack of response or the wrong response as a rejection real quick. In my mind, I'm still flowing, just ';slowly.'; But by the time I ever got around to making the move after easing in and feeling comfortable, they usually kind of reject me. It's phucking awkward and sucks. So, see why I have to be loaded to even talk? I'm not the type to be able to pull up all kinds of rabbits out of my hat, and I'm already 30 and I can't do this sh..it anymore. I don't want to be 40 and saying the same phuckin thing as I was saying when I was 14, 20's, and now 30. Any help is appreciated.How can a good looking guy talk to the average girl without creating something awkward?
I can't read your novelHow can a good looking guy talk to the average girl without creating something awkward?
dude, i reading all your text, man, i am in the same situation, just like you, belive me... if you find the answer please let me know... i added you to my contacts...
As a shy girl, I give you some pointers. The MOST important think a guy have to show is interest but NOT come off TOO strong. This could be by coming up to the girl and she saying, I notice your hairband or whatever and it goes well with your shirt. (some kind of conversation) then at the end of the conversation. ';Oh I am sorry, I haven't introduce myself, you, it was pleasure meeting you, would you like to go for coffee sometime?';....or even less threatening ';Nice weather, etc?'; Just make a question-statement that is positive. NEVER EVER come off offensive, such as you are hot, what your nationality? etc...



(best to think that you are making a new friend rather than get the girl - that way you come off genuinely interested in HER)



Come off as confident but modest with humor! If a girl ask you what you are driving, house, job, etc...Stay very humble and funny about it. Such as ';I am riding a 6 window limo on most days, but everyone calls it the bus.'; (GOAL - is to make the girl remember you as friendly, charming, funny, and modesty confident)

Good looks is pretty common but good looks and great personality - WINNER for girl and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment