Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do you start to talk to a girl?

Anyways I'm going into 10th grade, and theres this girl I kinda like, but I have no idea how to start a conversation with her! I mean I just don't wanna look wierd! Can anyone give me some tips on how to start talking to a highschool girl :P ?How do you start to talk to a girl?
wait until school starts and find out if your in any classes together. if you are, just ask her a random school related question and if you at all possibly can be in a group with her for a group project. then maybe yall can go over to each others house to work on it :) if shes not in any of your classes, get to know her friends. if a girl's friends like you then they will talk you up to her and there is a really good chance of her liking you. You have to make the first move though, because she might be really shy. Good Luck!!!How do you start to talk to a girl?
Advice to talk to any girl / woman.



Be yourself and say Hi my name is _____?

Whip up the courage and just do it no corny pick up lines no games just be yourself and show confidence.



Most Important have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment