Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to talk to a girl like this?

WOW this is long but help this could be my dream girl



Not really sure how to talk to this girl im 16, shes 14 about to be 15 and like shes hot like reallly really hot rite like me and my friends are all really picky and like we all agree shes hot. Well long story short i asked one of my friends to ask her if she wanted to meet me and she was like sure hes a cutie but i gtg ill talk to him later so i talked to her over myspace blah blah small talk but like it seemed like she was tryin to act stuck up but at the same time she was actin like she wanted to talk to me its weird i know but like the way i talk to girls is i do its kinda casual and like i walked past her in the hallway and she was like arent u that guy i talked to over myspace and i was like yea i hardly ever see u cuz my view is up here im like 6'3 and shes like 5'3 lol. Her friend was dieing laughing but she like laughed but then turned it into a serouis face like trying to hold it bac and we talked for like 5mins then she was like bye gtg then i was like wait can i get a hug.....she smiled for a sec then seroius face again then gave me a hug and left so i dunno how can i deal with a girl like this.How to talk to a girl like this?
smooth, and nice by asking for the hug! but lets see, most times just by holding your arms open for a hug when you and the girl do make eye contact would help. this should get her attention, but don't hold me to that. keep up with the casual way to flirt, maybe every now and then show interest, but most likely her or her friend will notice then she will see the big picture (:

and hey just because she is little the hugs wont be that akward! take it from a lil gal. plus, she'll grow so it wont always be a foot in height difference.

good luck with the girl!How to talk to a girl like this?
Haha dude thats funny. But anyway just keep trying with her she will open up soon. Maybe she doesnt let her guard down as fast as other girls ya kno? I say keep talking and be your funny self haha but if you need anything else hit me up bro.

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment